It might mean that you got the wrong IPSW file for your iPhone if your device shows that iPhone firmware is corrupt. An incompatibility between an updated iTunes or iOS is the other cause of this error. If you have a budget, you can try a third-party tool to update or restore your iPhone stock Android firmware. The tool that can help you to avoid the “iPhone firmware file corrupt” problem is AnyFix developed by iMobie which is a company focusing on mobile solutions.
- This happens if you have moved your iTunes library to external memory.
- AnyFix can fix more than 130 iOS / iPadOS / tvOS issues.
- Now check if the iPhone performance issue is resolved or not.
- And it is probably because of invalid or firmware files, outdated iTunes versions, and so on.
- Most of the times, this will let you fix iPhone won’t restore error by providing a dedicated solution.
Based on whether you have an M1-chip or Intel-chip powered Mac, follow the steps given below. There is a possibility that you have accidentally changed the display settings. Most probably, you have reduced the brightness level of your Mac to the minimum level. To adjust the brightness of your Mac, follow the steps below. To identify the exact culprit, attach the devices one by one and check if the issue reappears. Finally, remove the device causing the problem and use your PC normally.
If you are asking this question, it is paramount to highlight why iPhone won’t update 15. Here are the most commons reasons for iOS won’t update. It worked nearly perfectly after I set back the 5s to factory settings and put in the SIM card before trying to do the backup again.
- After fixing the issue, remember to put the card back.
- ITunes can be used not only to restore iPhone X/8/7/6 to its original settings but also restore data from a backup stored on your computer.
- Download printer firmware to make sure a printer at home or office works perfectly and does its work efficiently it is important to install firmware …
- You can easily use the Disk utility to repair the startup disk.
- Tried connecting to the MAC and tried doing restoration.
There is little you can do when you have a white screen on iPad, because this means that the iPad is also unresponsive. However, only iTunes and Finder (and third-party Apple device management software such as iMyFone Fixppo) can decipher the contents within an IPSW file. If you use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod, chances are you’ve got one or more IPSW files deep within the folder structure of your Mac or PC. However, you likely wouldn’t even notice them if not for the file size. A single IPSW file typically falls north of a whopping five gigabytes, and that can significantly impact internal HDDs or SSDs with less storage capacity. First of all, I searched the causes why my iPad won’t restore. Then I knew the specific reason, which is the first situation.